30 June 2005

servants

for that is what I think Jen and I need. servants, like in Merchant Ivory productions. like in bad victorian novels (and most of them are).

but why, I'm sure you're wondering, do we need servants for a 2 bed, 2 bath one storey house. go on: ask.

Good question, I'm glad you asked. Well, it turns out that I'm really fricking lazy. monumentally lazy. if my kind of lazy was a planet it would be sitting on uranus. that's how lazy I am. on a scale of one to ten thousand million, I'd be ranked at *yawn*, I so can't be bothered to do anything productive.

so. send me servants, the dishes need to be done and I have to have clean clothes for lounging around in.

Make it so.

Now, dammit.

Comments:
Yes! Servents!
Send some to Japan for our little two bedroom 1 bath apartment cause Denny's parents will be here on Sunday and we have SO much cleaning to do. And I really can't be bothered at the moment. Dammit.
 
I've got one week left off work: send a plane ticket and I'll be there with my rubber gloves and face mask. I don't do ironing tho.

Cara
 
Excellent notion! I've always wanted one of those ex-KGB operative, terror of below-stairs butlers. Then he could loom menacingly at all solicitors and scream at telemarketers in a scary foreign language. Ah...if only....
 
Have you ever seen Asparagus this BIG
They grow up to 15in long and 2in wide.
growing asparagus
 
Vegetables are great, but the Heart Start Defibrillator is better (At saving your life, that is ;) ).
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?