30 June 2005

servants

for that is what I think Jen and I need. servants, like in Merchant Ivory productions. like in bad victorian novels (and most of them are).

but why, I'm sure you're wondering, do we need servants for a 2 bed, 2 bath one storey house. go on: ask.

Good question, I'm glad you asked. Well, it turns out that I'm really fricking lazy. monumentally lazy. if my kind of lazy was a planet it would be sitting on uranus. that's how lazy I am. on a scale of one to ten thousand million, I'd be ranked at *yawn*, I so can't be bothered to do anything productive.

so. send me servants, the dishes need to be done and I have to have clean clothes for lounging around in.

Make it so.

Now, dammit.

Comments:
Yes! Servents!
Send some to Japan for our little two bedroom 1 bath apartment cause Denny's parents will be here on Sunday and we have SO much cleaning to do. And I really can't be bothered at the moment. Dammit.
 
I've got one week left off work: send a plane ticket and I'll be there with my rubber gloves and face mask. I don't do ironing tho.

Cara
 
Excellent notion! I've always wanted one of those ex-KGB operative, terror of below-stairs butlers. Then he could loom menacingly at all solicitors and scream at telemarketers in a scary foreign language. Ah...if only....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?